Monday 15 October 2012

My Cousin's Wedding

The photos were taken a few years ago.  I just want to share this photo with you all. Enjoy....

                                            The "Pelamin" is also nice and full with green leaves...
For me, the "Makan Beradab" place is also exclusive..heheh..
                          The cute talented girls are performing the tradisional dance gracefully.

                      The "Bersanding" ceremony took place at Dewan Risda, Jalan Ampang.

                               All the "hantaran" from our side are decorated by the Bride, herself.

My mother, Mak Ndak and Mak Ngah.  They are the only three girls in the family.  This picture is so precious because I don't think  I can snap photo for three of them anymore.  They are sisters but always in argument all the times. My mother told me we have Pakistani blood, but when I look at them, they are more look like Uzbekistani..hehehe..My brother Hambalee looks like them ..I wonder what do I and my sister Farah look like?

My cousin's family, in this picture - Mak Ndak, her son in-law, daughter (Suffiah), Pak Ndak and second daughter (Yana).

My cousin, Suffiah during "Akad Nikah" Day.

I was busy doing something at that time, so not so many photos snapped from my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment